Monday, August 28, 2006

HELLO FELLOW EARTHLINGS :D

Went to Chinatown on Sunday.
Not exactly Chinatown,
just a temporary food centre.

This woman, sitting infront of me, at the table infront of us.
Kept staring at my family & me.
Its like, wth lah.
We didnt even do anything.
When she walked past me,
I dao-ed her xD


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lovely (:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All the ornaments & stuffs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For Kathleen!
Who claims that my brother is cute xD

School was alright today.
P.E really suck-ed.

Peter Lim kept blabberling & blabbering non-stop.
Saying that our class has slacken alot.
Waste our time.
All the girls were so pissed off.

Played soft ball today.
Its super duper fun.
LK, YZ & Jie was in a group.
Lin, PF & me was in another group.
I wanted to block jie, to avoid letting her have a homerun.
She pushed me down.
& she rubbed my elbow on the hard ground!
*OUCH* My elbow started bleeding.
Ha ha ha. I dont mind, seriously (:

SS C.T.
No one could remember all the points, including me.
I wrote like a full page,
& my black pen suddenly stopped producing ink.
HA HA HA.
Had to re-write everything using a blue one
Whateverz (:

Went to Lot 1 with PF today!
Wheee! xD

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saw this cute little girl dressed in a snow white costume.
SO ADORABLE!!

Then, PF took my phone,
go to my music folder,
& she turn the xiao ding dang theme song out loud.
People in the bus stared. :D :D

Bus (:

Besties for life!

The following 2 pictures are lame.
Ha ha.


Ate at LJS today.
A malay girl was damn rude lah.
You see, LJS at that time was super duper crowded.
When she saw the crowd, she said,
"Wtf, its so damn ****king crowded."
So rude please.

She keeps drifting off to her dreamland.

LJS galore! (:

Bought packets of sweets for the Camp Challenge people.
We're so nice can.
xD

MRT tracks

You see!
She's drifting off to her dreamland again.

:D :D :D

Okay, I know.
Im bad xD
But that Indian guy kept staring at us can.
Tsk tsk.

Represents us :D

28 Sept, first paper, MT.
Im so not ready.
**Aim: Get top 10, do not fail any subjects.
Please?

Alright,
got to go do my Chemistry worksheet.

GOODBYE ALL!

No comments: